Monday, October 19, 2009

15...

This feels like the beginning of the second to last push. The last push will come in a week and a half, but this will be huge. The last of the materials are getting out and up. I'm REALLY looking forward to no more yard signs, no more 4x4s and no more 4x8s... that will be a GREAT day. Then it will be all about voters like it should be...

I'm also regularly astonished by how just one simple idea can change everything. In this case - one idea jump started a county that was under-performing, re-energized local staff and volunteers, and set a very achievable way of changing the county's electoral pattern. To say that I am excited is an understatement... and to be fair - the idea was not mine. I'm more of an implementation person myself... but I'm excited to help pull off something so big...

No comments: