2 weeks is so manageable... and yes... that is in fact Zac Effron from High School Musical... which I think is hilarious of me to use his number as the reference picture. laugh... it's funny, people...I am starting to feel more comfortable about the situation post-campaign. I'm not entirely sure what that means in the details, but I am feeling better about it. The details are falling into place and the last of the campaign forums are scheduled. It's a matter of just working through the details, putting out the fires, and hopefully trying a few new things to drive turnout and exposure. I've resolved to have fun these next two weeks and to learn a lot which makes it all worth it... 2 weeks to go... 2 weeks to victory...
1 comment:
I love the picture idea. It's fabulous! And Zac, no offense to the others, is the best one yet.
Post a Comment