I am realizing more and more what a great group of friends I've made on this campaign. I have my ladies down in Richmond on the campaign and my guys in the counties. I love them both for very different reasons.With the girls - I love our little inside jokes and how we are so different. We have a special bond through this experience.. like going through a battle together. I love the snarkiness, the team comradery with most projects, and I love that we are planning some good fun for when the campaign is over...
With the boys - I love that we have the best chats in the wee hours of the morning and we can jump between campaign operations to relationships to religion to food to snarky comments without any notice and still follow the line of thinking. We laugh entirely too much and they have helped me immensely to enjoy this race.
No comments:
Post a Comment