Wednesday, September 2, 2009
You Go, Virginia!
Okay... you all thought this was a post about the great Commonwealth of Virginia, didn't you? Okay... I do really like living here in Virginia, but that's not what this post is all about. Conducive with the themes that follow other weekend excursions when I'm with Carolyn there was also a theme for Sterling's second trip to come visit. He's even closer to moving here which is great and has seen some of the best things about Virginia.
Here're the only two pictures taken from the visit:

Please don't judge - I did just get out of the baptistry and in turn wasn't exactly in the best state to take pictures. I'm more attractive than that... trust me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No veto required. ;)
You look great :) Love the temple, yikes. I want to see that.
Post a Comment