Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Temple...

(Washington DC LDS Temple)
It's amazing what the temple can do to you when you set aside the time, fight to make it fit in your schedule, and truly check out and focus on receiving revelation and being rejuvenated.
(Boston MA LDS Temple)
I LOVE that building. There truly is no other way of putting it. I love that it's so close and you can see it from the beltway glowing and hovering up on the hill. I love the feeling that I get when I'm there. I love watching the deer that live in the neighborhood. I love the little kids who play on the temple grounds because their parents and grandparents have brought them there. It truly is a little bit of heaven in my life.
(Manhattan NY LDS Temple)
About a month ago I went to the temple on a Saturday and it appeared to be the last time I'd be able to go before the election. I didn't know how in the last couple months I'd be able to block off that much time, but since then I've been able to go 3 times. Amazing, right? I know Heavenly Father was looking out for me when I needed it. He knew I needed the temple to keep fighting this good fight. I'm looking forward to going through the temple for myself in the Wintertime and to be able to work there as an ordinance worker shortly after. I'd love to have that as a part of my life from the beginning and to keep up the commitment that I have learned over the past couple of years.(Oakland CA LDS Temple)
These are the pictures that I've taken at the temples that I've lived near for the last couple of years. I am missing the Utah ones, Sacramento, and Reno - they get the honorable mentions...
(Mesa AZ LDS Temple)

No comments: