Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just Plain Funny...

I don't endorse this website... it can get rather vulgar, but it can have hidden gems like the one I'm going to share with you. FML is a term that basically talks about being miserable and things that suck or a bit related to karma or the like (don't google it, Mom). I just think they are things that suck generally....

This one not only sucks, but is hilarious:
Today, my friends took my phone and changed all the contact's names to characters from Harry Potter. I have over a hundred contacts and no idea who I'm talking to. I've been texting Draco Malfoy for 4 hours now. FML
Thank you, Hieu! This just made my life...

3 comments:

LMemory said...

wait... what's the website??

Marissa said...

It's so trashy I'm not even going to tell you... or at least not on here.. maybe in person...

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

I still want to be Hermoine...