Monday, September 14, 2009

Look Mom! I'm in an ad!

Because I think it's a little exciting:



and you should too...

They needed an extra body months ago for filming when I was in the area so I stopped by for a few minutes. And now I'm in an ad. It's silly, but I'm still a little excited about it.

50 days until you can vote for our statewide candidates in Virginia - it's pretty clear that you all should vote for Bob, Bill, and Ken on November 3. Really... you need to vote.

Who are my Virginians who read this blog? Melissa? Lindsey? Sterling - a future Virginian? Let me know if I can help you register to vote or to receive an absentee ballot...

4 comments:

Melissa Esplin said...

hey, hey! lookin' a pretty good marissa! :D :D :D

MBusse said...

I hadn't watched that on yet. Congrats!

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

That is soooo cool! Your famous! Haha. And, I am coming to DC in a week and a half. YAY! With a headband for you :)

Jenna said...

I promise I'm not usually the commenter who says this, but you look so pretty! I love your makeup. :)