This is the new baby. I think I'll learn to enjoy it once my life is back in order and I have time to truly enjoy getting it set up.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Death...
Computer died tonight... I'm not happy about it. With death comes new birth in my new netbook. Normally I love setting up new computers and figuring out all of the best settings. In fact it's like playing a game or putting together a puzzle at Christmas - both brilliantly wonderful.
This is the new baby. I think I'll learn to enjoy it once my life is back in order and I have time to truly enjoy getting it set up.
This is the new baby. I think I'll learn to enjoy it once my life is back in order and I have time to truly enjoy getting it set up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment