I'm having breakfast with this man and I couldn't be more excited about it...
Shout outs to my Romney friends in Boston, Nevada, California, and well, all over the country, but especially to Melissa who is sick in Richmond. Get better soon!
Hi Marissa! I found you on Tiffany's blog (I hope you remember me- your long lost cousin back in Washington). Anyways, how cool you got to have breakfast w/ Romney, you'll have to blog about it. My husband is OBSESSED w/ that man and will be so jealous when I tell him you were even in the same room w/ him! I'm glad I found your blog. My blog is private, but if you send me your email, I'll invite you- maybe thru facebook?
“[those] who turn their lives over to God will find out that he can make a lot more out of their lives than they can. He will deepen their joys, expand their vision, quicken their minds, strengthen their muscles, lift their spirits, multiply their blessings, increase their opportunities, comfort their souls, raise up friends, and pour out peace”
2 comments:
Hi Marissa! I found you on Tiffany's blog (I hope you remember me- your long lost cousin back in Washington). Anyways, how cool you got to have breakfast w/ Romney, you'll have to blog about it. My husband is OBSESSED w/ that man and will be so jealous when I tell him you were even in the same room w/ him! I'm glad I found your blog. My blog is private, but if you send me your email, I'll invite you- maybe thru facebook?
I realize my name shows up as Tuita family- this is Kristi
Post a Comment