Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Vacation Day to Me!

Okay... so most of you may not actually see this as blog worthy. Congratulations! You're not me.

I'm tired. In fact I'm straight up exhausted. I've been on the road nearly constantly lately and weekends have been jam packed full of meetings and good things. I haven't had a day at home to just do laundry, clean my room, get an oil change, etc. in more than a month and a half. Literally.

My life was just getting out of control and, quite frankly, so was I. I was starting to feel the imminent feeling of being burnt out so I asked for a day off. And that is something worthy of celebrating. I never do that.

On the agenda:
  • laundry
  • a solid run
  • drop off dry cleaning
  • grocery shopping
  • breakfast with the roomie
  • lunch with a friend
  • and a meeting in nova at night.
I'll see you on the other side... for now picture me happily singing along to my favorite tunes and dancing around my living room :)

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I know you, so I see this as the momentous occasion it is. Enjoy!

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Congrats :)