Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wisdom

I was re-reading through my personal journal this morning and it took me back to a couple influential moments in the last year. I wasn't as diligent in writing as I should have been, but I have to say when I did write I was a lot wiser than I thought I was in the moment.

Props for me. Now if only I was actually as wise as I sound every couple months...

1 comment:

Lildonbro said...

LIKE - sometimes I read my super secret blog (because I have a blogging problem and have several) and I read what I wrote and think, "Dang I'm good" in a few more years though it will be just like my high school poetry, where I read it and think, "Whoa, I was such a drama queen!" Here's hoping that doesn't happen, cause I still think some of that stuff is good :)