This is such a great video. Props to Lindsey for passing it along. It is a great reminder for the little things in life that we have to be grateful for as well as the foundation that keeps us standing strong through hard times. Dad you must watch this for the single fact that Elder Oaks sings the first line of "If I Were a Rich Man"
This just seems perfectly appropriate not only for a week before Thanksgiving, but also because of the election 2 weeks ago and the prospect of new jobs on the horizon. Life very well couldn't be much better.
I'm grateful for going home for Christmas to see my family. After being away last year it will be so nice to enjoy the little ones, the traditions, and most importantly being with the people I love for what seems like an extravagant amount of time. I'm grateful for steady employment and the love of friends and acquaintances who help to keep it that way. Most importantly, I am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and his mercy and kindness that He shows me on a daily basis. He truly blesses me and guides the way even when I don't deserve it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, I enjoyed that, especially his singing. I suppose it would have been inappropriate in a conference talk to raise his arms and do that little dance.
Much to be thankful for!
Post a Comment