Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Spirit of CHRISTmas...

I am starting to get caught up on my blog reading and e-mail catch up and in turn I find gems like this one. There's a lot going on this year and a lot of changes going on, but I thought this was a great reminder from our Prophet.



This year I didn't write down a list of things I was grateful for like last year. Because of my circumstances last year I had a lot to be grateful for, but more than anything I needed gratitude. I have even more to be grateful for this year, but I think I need more love. I finally have the opportunity to serve and reach out to those around me. I have stability and I have a bit of time to be a friend to those around me.

As we move past Thanksgiving, past Black Friday and Christmas presents, and into the month of lights, holiday treats, and cooler weather - perhaps we all could use a little reminder to love just a little more. Maybe it's love for your family when you are stressed out... maybe it's love for a neighbor... maybe even a stranger you pass in your day-to-day life. We ALL need a little love in our life.

No comments: