Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One Week Later...

It's been a busy week with lots of ups and by no means am I completely back to myself, but it's a start. I've started to reteach myself how to sleep and started rebuilding my friendships. I think after one more week I'll have emotionally recharged again and ready to go again... or at least shortly thereafter...

Things that I have appreciated over the past week...
  1. Sleep
  2. Putting Make Up on NOT in my Car
  3. Grocery Shopping
  4. Attending the Entire Block of Church
  5. Enjoying a Saturday Morning at the Temple
  6. Grabbing Lunch with Friends
  7. Relaxing and Catching my Breath
Things I am looking forward to appreciating over the next couple of weeks...
  1. Fully Decompressing
  2. Thinking Strategically Again
  3. Visiting Friends
  4. Cooking for Thanksgiving with Sterling
  5. Regular Temple Attendance
  6. Starting the Next Chapter in my Life
  7. Christmas with the Family and Seeing the Little Ones

2 comments:

Closer To Home said...

Maybe, pretty soon, you can change the name of this blog and settle down. Wouldn't that be great?!

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

New Years in NYC!