Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Insert Hiatus Here...

Hello friends... I am exhausted. It is done. Results will be posted in some fashion here, but just know that I'm going to take some time to sleep, clean up, and just get back to myself before I am regularly posting again.

In the meantime - feel free to e-mail me about jobs in politics at my gmail address. Or leave a comment if you hear anything.

I am...
  • single and looking...
  • unemployed and looking...
  • spiritually thirsty and working on it...
  • hungry and looking forward to trying new recipes (Sterling this means you.. looking forward to Thanksgiving!)
  • exhausted and anticipating sleep...
  • overweight (but still very attractive - don't worry) and working on dropping back to my previous weight...
  • and - anticipating reuniting with old friends and catching up with the happenings outside of Northern Virginia's political furvor...
Get excited :)

2 comments:

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

I LOVE YOU! And your successful win, and your successful new job. Can't wait to see you, I hope it is soon!!

jocie said...

congrats on your BIG win! now rest my friend, you deserve it...