Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Staying in Virginia...

It all started with this and started to seem possible with this and was solidified with this...
It's been almost a year since I came to Virginia and it feels good to say that I'm staying. This is home. There will be new adventures and a lot bigger area to cover and I couldn't be more excited!I have been wanting to pick up a book about Virginia specific Civil War history. I want to learn more and more about my new home and meet all of the folks here. It's going to be a great adventure and I'm looking forward to some stability in the years to come.

2 comments:

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

This is exciting. I guess I will have to come visit you in your new Virginia. You know, just to keep the trend.

Marissa said...

We've got some more exploring to do :)