Saturday, June 18, 2011

I Know Enough...

I think this is exactly where I am. I wish I knew more and I wish I could tell you more, but I do know that I know enough. I'm working on having enough faith and living as He would have me live. This is a good reminder that we're not alone as we take a step into the seeming darkness. We're all there and we just need to put our trust in the Lord and His plan.



This is another video that the church put out this week from a talk that means a lot to me by Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf. Life gets busy. Life is REALLY busy almost always. We cram way too much in, but sometimes we just need to slow down and appreciate the good and make sure that we're filling the day with the best things.



And because I'm feeling generous, here's a bonus video for all of you. Enjoy!

No comments: