Monday, February 16, 2009

Wisdom & Order..

Over the last couple of years I have become particularly attached to a few scriptures and quotes that keep me focused and moving forward toward a goal. During my Reno days it became Mosiah 4:27 because I was feeling overwhelmed and exhausted as we came down to the last couple of months. Sleepless nights, aggressive targets, and pushing myself to my emotional limit will do that to you... It has been various other goals for different reasons. Sometimes it was just the number of days counting down to election day or a quote about patriotism or public service.

In the past week in my personal reflection I came back across Mosiah 4:27 for a very different reason. It is a reminder to lay the groundwork and to not get stressed out. I hope the simple words speak to you in whatever situation you are in: if you need relief from your exhaustion, a reminder to get focused and more organized, or if you are seeking comfort in some future prize. No matter which way you look at it... I hope you find peace in this promise.

Note: Posts will resume sometime in the middle of March or a bit later... in the meantime... get excited about the stories behind these pictures... or call me in the wee hours of the morning and I just might oblige...

No comments: