HANDS DOWN this is the WEIRDEST party coalition I have ever seen... I understand each of the two concepts separately... but together?
Below is a campaign video of the Holocaust Survivors and Green Leaf Party, whose platform is avowedly pro-cannibis, from the last election... that's right... the party represents Holocaust Survivors and Marijuana...
Foreign Policy Passport Blog says this: "According to Goldman, the first caption reads, bizarrely, "this number [i.e., a concentration camp tattoo number] is not good for credit."
Umm... WOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you sure this is real. Really? The arm tattoo is just offensive to me.
I wish I was kidding! I found it on the blog for the pseudo academic magazine called Foreign Policy. Some of the great International Relations academics write for them and it's a cross between a magazine and a journal. http://www.foreignpolicy.com/
Here's the blog post where I found it: http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2009/02/03/israeli_campaign_commercials
Post a Comment