Today is one of those days when I wish I could regularly speak on politics or give more specific opinions. Normally I will skim through the headlines that appear on
Drudge and come up with a "hmm", "oh", and a silent eye roll. For some reason all of the occurrences today were a bit more dramatic in my head. I kept thinking to myself "oh no!", "you've got to be kidding me!", and a sense of relief that sounded a bit like a heavy sigh. I think more than ever we all should be more involved and more vocal about our opinions to the people that matter.
Call your local Senators and Congressman to voice your opinion about the Economic Stimulus Package, voting on Obama's political appointments, and the numerous issues that will come up during this session of Congress. That's what our representative democracy is all about...
(Props to anyone who gets the random musical reference from the title)
No comments:
Post a Comment