Current Location: Medford, Massachusetts
Current Status: Tourist - and reflecting on life...
I've had another blog for a little while now, but kept it private because it's mostly personal thoughts and it allowed me to keep a record of this crazy life of mine. It wasn't that it was particularly private, but it allowed me to write thoughts and feelings about life that I didn't have to worry about being public or making perfect sense when I hit the "Publish Post" button... and let's be honest - I don't always make rational thoughts in the middle of the night or say public-appropriate things...
So for all of you out there who have no idea where I am (which is a legitimate thing) or who want to know what I am up to - this is for you. Perhaps my mom and dad will be the only people who read this and maybe a friend or two from school, but either way know that I love and miss you wherever you are. I try to keep up with all of you, but it doesn't always work out the way I want it to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! I'm reading :)
I'll be keeping my eye on you, wherever you are.
Congratulations for your blog and your mission! Good luck for all, bye bye!! :-)
So, this is exciting! The northeast looks SO fun! I love the pics!
Post a Comment