Thursday, August 25, 2011

There's Something About...

... the Sleepless in Seattle soundtrack that just makes me smile. It makes me want to dance and swoon over a boy again. I love it.

It seemed the perfect thing to listen to tonight while I caught up on e-mail and tried to fix some computer issues I was having.


Nat King Cole - Stardust


Carly Simon - In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning


Clive Griffin and Celine Dion - When I Fall in Love


Harry Connick, Jr. - A Wink and A Smile


Jimmy Durante - As Time Goes By


Louis Armstrong - A Kiss to Build a Dream On


Joe Cocker - Bye Bye Blackbird


Jimmy Durante - Make Someone Happy

2 comments:

LMemory said...

This soundtrack was THE CD my freshman year... and after that, different songs from it made it onto all my mixed cd's. Oh it takes me back to such a good place. You have magnificent taste!

There's a couple of us that feel like we're skimming the bottom this time of year- I chalk it up to being a time of transition, and a time of just plain hard work. (Plus, us desert girls hate the thought of the close of summer). But you've got the right idea- faith, and baby steps. It'll work.

Love you!

Closer To Home said...

The Louis Armstrong stuff reminds of a trip to Bourbon Street about 14 years ago.