You know when you're on cloud 9 and nothing can get you down?
That was tonight. Thunder and lightning and severe rain (couldn't see out the windows at all) shut down the Richmond airport. The power even went out for a bit of time before generators kicked back on. I am now sitting in my Richmond apartment... not having a slumber party with a best friend in Salt Lake.
But even still... life is just good. Great meetings this afternoon. Work is going well. I'm headed out of town on vacation to see some of my favorite people in the world and I got to talk to some friends tonight for the first time in a little while.
Needless to say... even when things don't work out the way you planned... they still turn out well.
Off to Salt Lake in the morning... but first painting my nails, watching a movie with the roommate... and cleaning out some personal e-mails... it'll be a good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GLAD YOU MADE IT!!!! :)
Post a Comment