Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Running...

Do you ever just feel like you're running?

Not entirely sure what you're running from, what you're running to, or even why you're running at all?

That feels like this week... There's been a whole lot of hurry up and almost no waiting. Running.

The to do list is taller than I am, deadlines are approaching at whirlwind speeds, and friends keep calling... I love friends and it gives me a break and a reprieve from the insanity, but that doesn't make it convenient or easy or add more time in the day.

Back to work I go... the word document is growing and details are falling into place... soon the plan will be in place (or at least submitted)...

And the best news of all - just a week and a half until these gems are married and sealed in Utah (AND I AM A GROOMSMAID!)

(They really are as happy as they look...)

And I get to see these lovely folks (hopefully I can squeeze some time in for all of them):
On a related note: I've also begun running every morning (sans this week...) and doing yoga every night. Get excited! I feel much healthier and happier with where I am and the time I'm setting aside for myself for the first time in almost a decade.

P.S. Thank you facebook for letting me steal pictures :)

No comments: