
Well friends... not only did I move again (and again, and again and again...) but I am settled into my new permanent home.

The moving process was an experience in and of itself. Moving down from DC was a longer process than I would have liked and happened after meetings and church which means I unloaded almost everything from my car into my temporary apartment in heals.

This latest move to the final home involved teenage boys in boxer shorts and without shoes helping me unload my car, guys from the Elders Quorum who are from Richmond get lost in the city with my bed in their truck, and 2 epic snowstorms the week of my move. To say that it is a relief to be done is a drastic understatement.

With 13 inches of snow on the scheduled moving day and 8 inches on the ground this weekend... it made for a busy week fitting the move in after meetings and late at night. But now I get to enjoy some hot chocolate and being settled... which makes it all worth it...

I've already tried out the kitchen and I love having a pantry back again. I have my destresser back and a whole lot more stability.
3 comments:
Your home looks great! Nice job, Marissa- happy to hear you're feeling so settled- what a relief!
Happy Birthday when it comes around :) So are you living in that nice new place alone or do you have some fun roomies?
I hope you have a spectacular party and enjoy the new stability!!!!!!
check out that beautiful dresser. lovely.
Post a Comment