Tuesday, February 16, 2010

25 Before 25...

Because my life is really all about working to be more like Carolyn I will continue to do everything she does. This included track, learning to be a girl and wear make up, getting bangs, moving to the East coast, taking the subway, and everything in between... I really think if I were more like her this world would be a better place. Legitimately I am great too... don't get me wrong... just not AS great.

So in line with my life goal - I too will be attempting a 25 before I'm 25 this year... to be posted now in honor of my 24th birthday this weekend... in no particular order...
  1. See a live Civil War re-enactment
  2. Visit at least 3 states I haven't been to before
  3. Fall in love
  4. Rock a hot bathing suit confidently at Duck Beach
  5. Go to the temple for my own endowment
  6. Cook at least twice a week
  7. Be a regular size 6 (without sacrificing my love of food)
  8. Get my passport (and maybe even use it)
  9. Have no regrets this year - take a few calculated risks I wouldn't normally take
  10. Explore Richmond and make it my home
  11. Be the cute, put together girl with style that I have always envied (this is a lofty goal... trust me) - means shopping, means doing the hair and make up
  12. Read my scriptures every morning - no matter what
  13. Re-connect with at least one old friend per week
  14. Socialize non-politically at least once a week outside of church activities
  15. Date and Flirt always
  16. Exercise at least three times a week or do something physical for my body
  17. Build at least a 3 month supply of food storage and financial reserves
  18. Successfully make 2 souffles - one chocolate and one cheese
  19. Have a tea party - the drink kind... not the political...
  20. Read at least 3 books on Virginia history - colonial, civil war, and current
  21. Get more facebook friends than Randy in our friendly Virginia competition by New Years (only real friends and real political folks)
  22. Visit at least 75% of the Republican units in the state at least once
  23. Learn how to say no and do so when I should
  24. Do 1 act of service everyday
  25. Run a 5k (Eeps!)
H/T to Carolyn's List and the lovely Louise's version from earlier this year...

Which ones are you going to join me for?

4 comments:

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Ahh!! I love it!!! Haha, that's a great list. I really like the re-connecting with an old friend, reading scriptures in the morning...I liked most of them, but I forgot now that I can't see them in front of me. Souffles. That's great. Oh yeah, and the 5k...I will FULLY support and join you in that one ;)

jenni said...

Great list, Girl! I've been making seasonal "dream" lists to remind me of fun and more serious goals... but I like this yearly list idea!
Whoot whoot 25!

Louise said...

oooh, thanks for the link. i think it's a first for me. should've put it on my list.

Crystal Clear Conservative said...

I'll join you on the 5K (can those over 25 join you in this one?).