Obviously that story is a little (a lot) loose on the details, but I did find my prince and we're getting married on June 8, 2013 in the DC Temple. Eep! I'm so excited and really couldn't be happier!
I'm sure at some point I'll post the full story on here, but for now we're both focused on our elections - yep, he's a politico too - and planning a wedding in the midst of the busiest couple months of our lives. We're trying to make time to work out and to see each other despite the 2+ hour distance between us until November, but that's a constant struggle.
Just know that he's charming, brilliant, hilarious, spiritual, super attractive, and treats me better than anybody else in my entire life. I hit the jackpot when it comes to significant others and I've made it very clear that he's stuck with me from here on out. :)
4 comments:
AHHHHHHHHH! My mom and I were just wondering about this the other week! I'm so excited for you both!!!! Good luck with election season...I think of you each time I finish analyzing a political ad on TV ;) XOX
So so so happy for you!!!!
Marissa and ? -- We are so happy for both of you. We're excited you have found one another. Congrats on a wonderful future together...
Uncle Mike and Aunt Sharon---
YYYYEEEEHAAAAWWWW!
Post a Comment