For those of you who know me well and are up to date with my life you know that I've been juggling multiple campaigns, multiple projects and generally juggling way too much to fit into a 24 hours day for a while (possibly forever?).
I've really had 3 major projects on my back - a presidential, a gubernatorial, and some party work. All 3 are statewide and all 3 consume my life. Thankfully the relationships are the same and the work for one helps the others, but not necessarily as directly as I'd like sometimes.
So with last night's primary I get to take the pressure of 1 of those major projects off my back and focus my attention on the other 2. I'm relieved to say the least.
March is going to be a slog. Deadlines and meetings are all-consuming, but after that there appears to be a bit more hope to focus on the 3rd of the 3 campaigns that I'm working on.
So here's to my new mantra - "1 Down, 2 To Go" - and getting through March...
2 comments:
i gave up diet coke and green tea and sugar for lent and i'm definitely feeling the march slog. good luck, lady! you can do it!
Another discription for March Madness. Hang in there. You are doing great. Love You!
Post a Comment