- Taking back the Senate. Seriously.
- Supporting my favorite candidate for President.
- Doing work for my actual boss.
- Explaining to folks why I don't belong to a cult. Really.
- Trying to squeeze any ounce of normalcy from my life.
Things I wish I had time for:
- Running - I signed up for a half marathon that is in a month... and I'm struggling to get 1 solid run in each week. I'm hoping that after tomorrow I can block off some time in the mornings to make this happen. It's hard. I hate mornings. I get in late and I'm tired.
- Sleep - see above. I feel like I'm always running here and there and trying to stay on top of everything. It's a never ending battle.
- Dating - I'm not even sure I know what this means anymore. I jokingly referred to a major project that just wrapped up as the product of me sacrificing dating for 2 years. I was kind of kidding... but I was mostly not.
- Anything else. Seriously. It's campaign season.
So... I'll be back after November 8th. Well, I shouldn't promise that - campaign season is technically a permanent state for me for the next 2 years, but maybe I'll catch my breath in November. Maybe.
3 comments:
You wouldn't be Marissa if you caught your breathe ;)
You're so right! You know me so well... so when am I coming to Boston to see you or when are you coming to visit me in the South?
Ok - so I am behind on reading blogs...but I find the dating thing funny...knowing the story about channeling your parents :)
Post a Comment