Thursday, July 7, 2011

Perfect Love

I continue to be humbled and in awe of what Heavenly Father blesses me with despite my disobedience and pigheaded nature. I think it was Neal A. Maxwell who said that the chasm between the blessings we receive and the blessings we have earned is ever widening.

Life seems to be this constant uphill battle right now, but it feels like I'm getting closer to the top or at least closer to being me again. A lot of that is that I'm feeling like I'm not carrying this load by myself. Heavenly Father is truly blessing me right now. He always is, but He seems to be pouring them out just when I need them.

God is a truly merciful and perfect God. He loves us as nobody else could ever love us. He knows exactly what we need and when. He is truly our loving Heavenly Father. 

3 comments:

Amber Lanae- said...

I love this post. And I love you!

I am constantly humbled by the tender mercies the Lord gives each of us. I loved what Brother Cahill said in his testimony Sunday, "God is just waiting for us to show that we are committed." I love that despite all our failings in life, as long as we continue to commit to the Gospel, our blessings are exponential to our own actions.

Keep making those commitments! I know that you can do it! I am so proud of you and I love you!

Lildonbro said...

Ditto to Amber's comment!

Carolyn Quebe Williams said...

Oh dear. I know. I love you.