Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chop!

I chopped my hair off again... I went to my appointment still undecided whether I was going to let my hair grow out or chop it off...


An hour later and my hair was 2.5-3 inches shorter with significant layers. I love it! My hair grows super fast so I'm sure things will change in the coming months.

I don't know about you all, but I can never do my hair anything like they can do it at the salon. After doing it this morning it was shorter, poofier, and not nearly as sleek. I think I never quite inherited the ability to do my hair well with my tom-boy ways and still haven't quite grown out of that phase of my life. Maybe someday...

Yes, that's a picture of me with a s'more at the ward bonfire on Friday night. I don't have any other pictures from the weekend - I was in work meetings ALL day Saturday and today was a day of rest and worship.

2 comments:

Lildonbro said...

I love it.

Also, I wish I could have made it to the Bon-Fire but I had already made other plans when I found out about it :(

Erica said...

I used to have short hair for a long time, and then I look back and realized I had no idea how to style short hair. And now I look at my long hair and realize I have no idea how to style that either. Maybe I need medium hair?
I like the new 'do and I am really excited to be your neighbor! You should go to Nate's blog and watch the apartment tour!