In honor of the 10 inches (so far!) of snow we got last night and today here is my list of things I need and want when I am snowed in:
NEEDS:
- warm blankets
- hot chocolate
- good company
- lack of bad company
- something to do - board games, good conversation, watch a movie, a good book, etc.
- laptop with internet (trust me... it's a need with me)
WANTS:
- a crush to snuggle with
- a good kitchen to bake and cook in
- for the rest of the world to shut off and not work
- good music
- no interruptions
Today ended up being a combination of these. I did get a lot of work e-mail with everyone stuck inside with time to go over lists of requests, look at websites, and general house keeping. I got to catch up with my personal life a bit and take a long nap curled up in every blanket I own which was lovely. Tonight seems like a great time to get organized and to do some reading before an early night.
I was going to move today and didn't have any spare time to take a day off, but the rest and pressing pause on life was certainly appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment